Saturday 12 May 2018

Time to scrapbook Part 1

How lovely its been to spend the afternoon creating a scrapbook page to record my grandson learning to swim with his Dad. He just loves to wear his goggles so naturally that had to be the title for the page.
The paper I used is from my stash and I don't know the make. I'm trying my best to use up  my stash before I buy any new stuff. The embellishments I downloaded, printed and cut from "MissKatesCuttables" website. This site is well worth a visit because it has a wide range of cutting files and printable things. She also has a lot of free files too.

I cut out the letters and the matting using my Cameo 3 and  layered the two make it pop. I matted the photo and adhered it to the page. The googles and frog are clipart images,  I inserted grandson's photos into the "lens" of the goggles to add interest. Finally I added the "at the pool to complete the page.
I will add my journaling to the back of the page, doing it this way means I can add what I like to the front without worrying about placing something to write on.
Next I'l be doing a page for my other grandsons........ any guesses  on what it will be about??

No comments:

Post a Comment