Sunday 20 May 2018

Blippi Card

Its my youngest grandson's  3rd birthday next month so I thought I'd get a head start and make his card. He's a keen fan of Blippi who is a YouTube character who shows children around play areas in the USA. He also shows them different vehicles like bulldozers, police cars, etc. Every time my grandson comes to visit me we have to watch him on Youtube.


Its a very simple and easy card to make. It's made up to look like Blippi's shirt, bowtie, glasses and braces. I made a gatefold base from blue card then cut out the elements using my Cameo 3and adhered them to the front.
Inside the card I adhered a cartoon image of Blippi with a speech bubble  saying Happy Birthday. I used the Print and Cut option on my Cameo to cut out the figure. I've ordered a Blippi related present which I'm sure he'll love.
I feel there is something missing from the card front but I'm not sure what to put there. If you have any ideas, feel free to offer your suggestions ........... please :-)
EDIT:
I finally finished the card by adding a large number 3 on the left hand corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment